a

as

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pregnant" Woman Caught With Drugs By NDLEA


A "pregnant" drug trafficker, Sade Aminu, 40, has been arrested after she was found in possession of 1.05kg of cocaine at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja.

Olufamous.com gathered that Sade caused a stir by refusing to go through the scanning machine on the grounds that she was pregnant. The Abuja Airport Commander of the NDLEA, Mr. Hamisu Lawan said "she insisted that she was pregnant and that the scan would harm her unborn baby."
He however revealed that "while she was under observation, she excreted wraps of cocaine weighing 1.05kg. When eventually she was made to undergo a pregnancy test, the result was negative."
Sade later opened up that it was her first time to peddle hard drugs. “I am a trader. I was lured into drug trafficking. This is my first time. I have never smuggled drugs in my life. They promised to pay me £4,000,” she said. 
Sade will soon be charged to court.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget

Popular Posts

Videos

Loading...

Follow by Email