a

as

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Breaking News! Goldie evicted from Big Brother Africa!


Goldie
After holding on strong for 68 days, Nigeria’s last standing contestant in Big Brother Stargame, Goldie, has been kicked out.
The 28-year-old entertainer was evicted on Sunday, July 15, 2012, during the weekly eviction show.
Goldie, who was nominated for evicted on Monday, July 9, 2012, got the least of the 15 votes, following Lady May, who had three and Prezzo, who had six.
Minutes before the show, the Nigerian singer predicted her exit, telling Biggie that she would have loved to spend her last three hours in a good mood with her lover, Prezzo, but for some reason, felt it wouldn’t happen. ‘I would have wanted it to be different. I don’t think I will make it. I pray I do, but for some reason, I know I won’t make it‘, a sad Goldie said, after a fight she had with Prezzo over a missing ring, which he claimed was his grandmother’s.
An unhappy Goldie refused Prezzo’s demand for a hug as she walked out of the house in tears.
With this development, Nigeria is now out of the game, as the other two housemates, Ola and Chris, voluntarily left the house on Friday, May 18, 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) +918376918351 Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget

Popular Posts

Videos

Loading...

Follow by Email